Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Snack Bag Anyone?






This is a cute little Thomas the Train snack bag. I made this for my son, Payton. I found the idea from "So you think you're crafty", click here for the tutorial. I will in the future be making some adjustments to this. I feel the bigger bag was to small even for a sandwich and the closure makes it smaller. I will probably use the same flap, but I will add a snap or Velcro to keep the bag closed. Also, I will use bigger measurements. The idea of using a Ziploc for the internal lining was a fabulous idea!


Happy Crafting Everyone!

Sincerely,
Your Homemade Momma of 2!

Keli

1 comment:

  1. That is SOOOOO cute! I can't wait to make one. I get the best ideas from you. If you alter it to make it a bit bigger, can you send me the tutorial? You know that sewing is NOT my forte. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete