Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012- The year of new beginnings!

Welcome to 2012 my friends! This is the year to say good bye to the past and live only for the future!

As with every new year we all ponder what resolutions we can make. I have to admit that I have never been one to make any new years resolutions. Why? Because I hate how others make theirs so far fetched and unobtainable. I want REAL. I want SUCCESS. So, with the turn of the new year I will...

Smile more.
Laugh often.
Yell less.
Live in the moment. (Be here now.)
Make more time for ME.
Monthly date nights.
Take a trip only the husband and I. (NEVER happened before!)
Dedicate myself to Weight Watchers.
Craft weekly. (at the least)
Spend quality family time daily.
Get rid of my potty mouth.
Help others.
Love with more passion.

I know some of these may be a little harder for me than others. But, that's the point right? To stretch out of your comfort zone without setting yourself up for complete failure.

2011 was a year of changes and rebuilding for our family. 2012 holds big plans for us and I can't wait to see what's in store.

Many wishes for a Happy New Year,

Keli


No comments:

Post a Comment