Saturday, January 14, 2012

Homemade Glass Cleaner!!!!

I was in a dilemma.

I was rushing through the house cleaning while the boys were gone and Holly was napping. Time is limited, right?! I just got done scrubbing floors and counter tops when it was time to clean the mirrors. I went to the cleaning closet to find our Windex was empty. (An empty Windex bottle left in the closet? No surprise there, love ya Honey!)

Anywho, I really wanted to get the cleaning finished when I remembered my pin on Pinterest for the Homemade Glass Cleaner. Just my luck, I had all the ingredients!! ChaChing! So, I got to mixing. Here is what you need.

A spray bottle
1/4 cup Rubbing Alcohol
1/4 cup Vinegar
1 Tablespoon Corn Starch
2 cups Warm Water
Shake together and voila! That simple.



Really this is a "better than the store bought stuff" item. Something I never have to buy again and just costs .48 to make!!!

A big thanks to Crunchy Betty for the effort in testing four different recipes in the battle to find the best homemade glass cleaner. She found the true winner and saved us all the hassle of testing them ourselves! Thank you!

Happy Cleaning!

~Keli~

Linked this post on:



No comments:

Post a Comment