Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Easy No Sew Scarf!



The days are getting colder and snow is in the air. My boys still love to go outside to play regardless of the weather. They asked a couple weeks ago for scarves and I didn't think much about it. All bundled up, they once again asked for scarves of their own. So, taking them serious this time I got right to work. I had some left over fleece from these snuggies I made them a couple years ago. I cut each piece 60" x 7". Then cut each end up 4" into 1" strips. It was that simple. Just a couple minutes. No Sewing. Free Leftover Fabric. Happy Boys! :)


















Happy Crafting!

~Keli~


1 comment:

  1. Very cute - I would love to have you add your projects to the Success U Party at www.thestuffofsuccess.com. Look forward to seeing you there.

    ReplyDelete